Interested in learning more about our Nonprofit Insurance products and how they fit with your organization’s needs? Contact Moyer & Moyer for complete details of coverages.
Our number one priority is our customers, and we promise to provide you with quality protection.
No matter what stage your nonprofit organization is in, no company can be successful without the protection of nonprofit insurance. Nonprofit insurance significantly reduces the risks and dangers many business owners fear, to ensure your company prevails! Moyer & Moyer can assist you with all of your nonprofit insurance needs. As a business owner, you have a particular set of operation and protection requirements, some of which you may not even be aware. We have numerous outlets available to us with coverages to fit your particular type of company. With the combination of our risk management knowledge and list of resources available to us, we’re here to protect the organization you hold dear.
We Offer Quotes for the Following Coverages
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If your enterprise relies on vehicles, cars or trucks, this coverage is a necessity.
- General Liability Insurance: Protects your organization from accidents, damages, and claims from 3rd parties.
- Commercial Property Insurance: Financially protects you from a wide-variety of damages to company property.
- Inland Marine Insurance: If your company consists of equipment and supplies which often move to different locations, you should highly consider Inland marine insurance to protect your location and off-site areas.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Provides financial and medical replacements to employees wounded or hurt on the job. This coverage is often required by state laws.
- Directors & Officers (D&O) Insurance: Covers your company’s directors and officers when claims are made against them while they serviced on the board.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): Protects your organization when claims are made against your company stating wrongful acts occurred. Coverage may include discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and other workplace allegations.
- Professional Liability Insurance: If your organization sells services, this coverage should be highly considered. Professional liability insurance protects against negligence, errors, or omission claims made against your company while servicing customers.
Running and owning a business is not only a risk, but an investment in itself. While many states require specific types of nonprofit insurance, we highly suggest reaching out to Moyer & Moyer and discussing all your coverage options. Life is full of surprises, and we can help ensure your organization is prepared for all the good and bad surprises that could arise.
THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY A GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE AVAILABLE COVERAGES AND IS NOT A CONTRACT. IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP YOUR POLICY COVERAGES AFFORDABLE, THE ACTUAL POLICY CONTAINS CERTAIN LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR INSURANCE POLICY FOR THE PERTINENT CONTRACT LANGUAGE AND COVERAGES. SOME COVERAGES OR DISCOUNTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN ALL STATES.